Friday, October 17, 2008

My first Europe trip

Well, here I am in Slovenia, a country of beautiful terrain and without the letter 'y' and when the letter 'j' is presence, it is pronounced as 'y' or 'i'. hihi..

Now i know why there are people who rather pay more to NOT do transit. I have been travelling for almost 20 hours! Dono why, probably its the excitement...i don feel tired at all..at least not until I reach my hostel.

I really want to thank my buddies n my another half for coming to send me off. You all meant a lot to me. I've been thinkg alot about you all on the plane. If without you all, what am I? Making small meals for you all is just a small gesture to thank you all for the many big things you have made impact in my life. Thank you frens.

Love you ,Bee... from TorToise

No comments: