Monday, October 20, 2008

18th October part 1

The events of 18th October 2008 part 1
This was taken at 2AM. I can tell you, it was like SNOWING! I wish it was. hihi....
Not so clear...ya. Nvm,this was taken at 6AM. Yup. Look at the road. Its icy!The roads are coated with a layer of ice due to the rain from yesterday.
Today is Saturday but we still need to work...sort of. I don't mind cos its another reason to go out! So, setup my hair and ready to roll out! :)
7AM. oOo....oOo Snow ah Snow, where art thou?
After breakfast, ready to go on our rented car. It's really really cold.
Told you....This was the coolest. I really salute the car. It comes with a temperature sensor and will tune to the temperature you want in the car. 
Misty...visibility is low....and it is FUN!  Will be back for more cos after work, we want to town.

No comments: