Monday, October 20, 2008

16th of October

The event of the day for 16th October 2008
Sunrise! 6AM! Jet lag....that's why I woke up at 4AM.

This is where we will be staying. Penzion Zbilje. Penzion means "Guesthouse". Zbilje is the town name. 
Our room.I sleep at the corner, near the window.....chilling

This is where I blog.
Heater but we never turned on...Macho man don't turned on heater.

Morning walk to the nearby lake...Swan Lake. 
This is my first encounter with a swan. It was so cold...ears and finger pain...about 13 degree in the morning and this swan swam so gracefully in the water....crazy.
Well, sometimes I think we are poorly fed in Malaysia.This is our breakfast provided by the hotel. SUPERB! 
Dinner time at Venezia, one of the famous Pizza-inn in town. 


We ordered 1 Large Pizza, and have it divided into 2. This is full. This is Venezia pizza. 

Nothing isn't good without beer. Union beer, Slovenia local beer. And next to it is Cockta, Slovenian local Coca-Cola. Well, older generation of Slovenians are still anti-Capitalist. They hate Coca-Cola. Cockta is good as it doesn't contain any caffeine.


Hehe.. me enjoying my beer. Dinner was Euro 10.90 for 2 person. Budgeted. keke..

We went to the same place. This time we ordered, Household Pizza. Darn. It's SUPERB! I had Union as well . Wahhaha... It's Euro 12 for 2 pax.
No more pizza when I am home. 


No comments: