Monday, July 14, 2008

Not so young after all

Haha...Beenhaving late nights outings with BBFers lately. It's fun actually. But guess, when u started work and when u are 26, ur system just going to tell u that you are in deep trouble on Monday. True enough, Mondays are the hardest. I can't concentrate at all, thanks to CnC and mamak till 530am! To add to that, we watch Hancock which ended at 1230am before heading to A&W for supper...Had some politics talk before we talk cock again. haha...reached home at 230am....super jam thanks to the RMP...
Guess, true rest is good rest and sufficient rest. I think this syndrome is going to be there for a few days...
No more CnC, No more mamak, No more BBF meeting ...... for now.
What to do then? What do you do as a single? Well, basically or technically, I'm not too keen in going after girls yet...so flirting or courting will be striped out from the list...
What else? Futsal....maybe.
Just love the game...for the first time, I played with such enjoyment...was steady but also clumsy sometimes (too tired), scored a couple...but one of the most wonderful goals i had ever scored...kewl!
I still feel missing. I have frens around me. I think i need a company at home.
- I'm missing you -

No comments: