Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Is this what I am looking for?

Is there a place in the society for the likes of me? Ego and prideful, but low in confidence and esteem. The whole belief system is not right to begin with. I walk a misery road trying to find answers. Be positve always but I'll end up where I began. Is there a place for me in this society? It wasn't easy to take in sharp and painful scoldings but he got his point. Rome wasn't built in one day...so I guess I'll only be lying if I say I have changed within a day? Sometimes I felt like I was a punching bag because of the stains the couldn't be erased. This is what we call the Life University. Welcome!
Life stills goes on with or without me but I was made for a purpose. Can I know that?

- I am an athlete who doesn't know what shoe to run for which track of life -

No comments: