Thursday, December 30, 2004

Thou art thy day of Rejoice!!

Greetings myself and felles of blog viewers!
IN the nick of the year, i had myself a blog..oh man!A guy with a blog!that must be the most hillarious thing ever happen to a guy! OMG!
HAhah sorry..I was a scare-someone-talk-bad-about-me guy last time, but now I treat them as ignorant f00l cos I am whom I say I am!
Well, turning the new year in this time of chaos and dismay really saddens alot of people. Dahla, we have wars involving Mr Bush against Mr Hussien and also Mr Osama; the plight of Canny Ong cases, and now the most SHOCKKKING news would be the Tidal Waves which hit Malaysia and also the under-the-deep-blue-sea EARTHQUAKE in de Indian Ocean which kills tens of thousands of people. NOT gooood NOT goood...
Papa in heaven, why does these thing happens?Moreover, its the day after Christmas. I come to think, it is a warning message for LUKEWARM Christian 'like me' to turn back to the Lord for refuge. (this is how I know from the bible where God warns Israelite - Scary~~~)
okok..forget abt the news, i believe everyone knows the story.(Im yet to go to Batu Ferringhi to check out the place)
Before that, I've read in CNN, the most astonishin title i read is that, corspes are being piled up in Indonesia: Inside the news, i can't imagine the anguishness and the anxiousness of the victim's family when they scavage not for properties but for their loved one's body. *silence*
please utter ur prayer for these people and help in watever you can.
....
Alex SIM, why is your title like that?
Rejoice? Yea, how do you rejoice? According to Merriam-Webster Online; to give joy (transitive sense) to feel joy or great delight (intransitive sense) .. What a word! What say the bible? The Question I wanna post is, can we rejoice in this moment of disaster?Can we rejoice if today you work so hard for a company, the next day you are being fired? Can we rejoice if we need to go thru life without someone important being with us? Can we rejoice if our gf/bf dumped us? I am searching the meaning of Joy. I am looking for things which can make me joyful. First i look for pleasure..enjoy my times with frens..but sooner I know that w/o money, we cant enjoy much. So we play games, exam coming..we flung..not an enjoyabe thing. Finished exam...we decided to celebrate..with a toast, 2 and 3, and till we drunk..HANGOVER!! not Joyful,felt even bitter..there's no joy.J O Y..Jesus Owns You..(from uncle PP Abraham)when he says this during Christmas night play in UNi..my jaws dropped.tears flows down.(shhh no one knows kay)I wasn't really concentrating on his speech but when I heard that JOY is Jesus Owns You (me!!!) I felt tears streaming,..joyful tears i guess. Im not much a story teller, cant express much here. would hope to express out boldly next time...
guess, i bored you guys... so remember..
1) go make donations to the needy NOW ASAP!!
2) if u are smoking or drinking or even womanizing cos u want joy, forget about it(they need money)...look for my brother Jesus Christ, He will help you.
3) be happy and always remember tat someone is by ur side being your guardian angel

tata


No comments: