Thursday, December 30, 2004

Those Sleepless Nite

ThOsE SleEpLeSs NiT3z
sigh,I had too many sleepless nites,whats the cure?People say coffee could make you awake; but I drank like 2 cup a day and i still sleep in the office(don tell ah Hong)..maybe the effect only take place at night..*calculate* Kay, I'm taking coffee now!
I think a lot, daydreamt,nightdreamt..most recently, about relationships; unequally yoke(s).I'll post another topic on it. Gosh, our brain works 24/7 man,,..u tot you could close your eyes and stop thinking ah...no way. Alone. The word itself has a hole in it; 'o' No one likes to be alone, it feels so empty, void, vacuum.. thats the time you'll be filled of thoughts: sad , happy, annoying, perverted(its true ok) , someone, some place.. thats why Christian, when you do meditation, don 'clear' your mind but FOCUS on the Word. ~no yoga~no teckwando black belt~no taichi~
Well, if u wanna stay healthy; just one thing you shouldn't eat too much or eat at all : PORK
<they have this kind of virus inside which will not be killed by temperature of 80 degree Celcius~I don lie..ask MunYee Phang>
Tomorrow is another day, I used to look forward to work but now, I just want to have holidays. Maybe i am not doing the thing I like..but what to do, sometimes, it is the money that makes you stay and you'll be slave of it. *Sometime is the people you know that makes you stay* I really dreamt of doing things that not only give me the satisfaction but also satisfies people. I understand sometimes why so many elderly people want to retire late.. (1.They like their job so much, 2.They had this workaholic slug sucking their back, 3.They don have a second line of job after they turn 40...ask Michael Chan for the book "Life begans at 40" )
~p/s:If u are using YM, tune in to their radio station..they have Christian Praise and Worship channel~
chow

No comments: