Thursday, December 30, 2004

Diary or Public Announcer

Colleagues ask me, why I put these?It's like writing a diary and let everyone read!Well I suppose all who started to write blog doesn't really want it to be a diary nor a public announcer. I believe all those who wrote, just want to find a past time in writing; in trying to express one's thoughts thru writings. "I'm very very bad in my essay"
What makes a blogspot special?If u happen to have an ex who happens to be your good fren now(means everything work out find.can be fren already). and you are all so curious about his/her life (esp about her on-going relationship) and so happen to own a blog; *grin* mm, i think that blog is worth to read.
Another of my fren (don call him a freak cos he ain't one..he is just *SPECIAL*), he would love to post interesting blog, i repeat, interesting blog~so u either HATE him or LOVE him kinda blog. Well, poeple would post in to rebuke or agree of what he say...and he call his blog a knowedge-sharing database.. COOL isn't it?
..nvm..
So why i write a blog?Simple. Just to waste time.wahahah

Alex SIM signoff

No comments: