Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Wracked!

Front mirror was cracked! by unruly, uncivilized, educated people in my apartment.
Crime scene: Blok 310 car park
Motion of crime: N/A Educated people doing uneducated things.
Object found in crime scene: Caligraphy Ink glass bottle. The odject was found smashed, ink stain found on my Wira car. connection linked to the front mirror cracked.
Action done: Ask the security manager in the apartment, cos he don't want to take responsibility, ask me to report police.(What a good security we have nowadays) Reported police, he ask me this: 'U ada insuran cermin?' i replied no and he say again,'Abis tu nak report buat apa?' I was SHOCKED! Is this kinda service we are suppose to get when we report police? What if my car felt to the hands of theivery whereby they just steal the items inside? For duty sack, they wrote a report for me, and pass the case to the main police station in Penang. This one worse. I thought wah, this case can come to a bigshot,..so i waited, and waitied... and this inspector Ismail saw me. (i overheard him speaking in English and I tell myself...mm not bad, good educated policeman) To my unexpectation, he say this, ini berdiri katt sini buat apa? Duduk dulu, jangan ganggu kat sini! I was like huh? I am reporting my case being a good citizen, you want me to wait? he is like taking his time off, taking me as somebody who had committed a crime and wanting to plea for my case. With furiousity and anger i wannna say the F*** word but remember i am in a police station and the lockup is just below... i ran off unethically with silent.

Just wondering, is it the system's fault or the attitude's fault?
Better think twice if you want to report police.

MESRA, CEPAT dan BETUL - the motto of the malaysia royal police force. i wonder who made this motto.

No comments: