Tuesday, August 24, 2010

After Cloud 9

After Cloud 9, what is next? The questions most couple would ask after marriage.
Yes, I am married....for those who are following (i doubt anyone else...hahah). I am married to my college mate, someone I knew 10 years ago. It was such a fabulous moment for me. It's like all the stress of preparing for the big day, the nerve recking moments when I sang her in .... it's all gone when I say I do! Haha....
Well marriage life is not so much different but more of a a life dependent on each other, a life living not by ourself again. Yes, we do have our own private time...yes I do play my PS2 and go futsal and she'll laze at home doing nothing.... but i guess it's kinda hard to go back to those time where I have meals alone, (esp dinner), watch movie alone,...or even shopping alone.
Wifey and I are still in the midst of adjusting especially on our spiritual walk with the Lord but Praise the Lord, we are attending Bible Study together. I felt it's a big move for us! Nothing beats a great time together with the Lord.
So, after cloud 9 what's next? Well...back on earth but with more anticipation (not expectation) and more to discover about each other.

No comments: