Monday, August 03, 2009

Great is Thy Faithfulness

This post is for you, a stranger but a brother in Christ. Though we have never met each other before, though we never spoken, in my heart, I know where you are now. I know you are now resting in the Lord's hand. For Jesus hath said that He will prepare a place in the Father's house. You are there now. You are by His side.
Today hath been gloomy. The whole nation in pursuit of you. I know a lot of your family memebrs and friends are worrying about you. But now, I pray that they would know where you are now. In the safe hands of out Lord. I'm in tears now. I felt, close to you all of a sudden. Because we are spiritual brother.
You hathed made a difference in my life today. You really do. You had me really looking into our heavenly responsibilities here for the Father. There are so many out there, they haven't heard of Him. Not everyone is going to the Father's house though the Father's heart is to have everyone staying there.
Thank you for being able to run with you for the first and last time. You will always be remembered. The Lord is faithful. Rest in peace in His arm, Gary.

No comments: