Wednesday, June 03, 2009

My first Marathon




The great night started of with a carbo overloading session to have energy for the run. I had some yummy japanese rice and ramen for lunch and pizza for dinner. It's really full!
Yup. Before the race. Pose on the poster. Don't know why I slant together with the poster. haha.

The orange color tag is called a D-Tag. It is used to track my timing when I cross the starting lines, and crossing the finishing line. Dog Tag. hahaha...
One more pose with proper attire for the run!
Finished the run! Am glad. Really glad and happy. 5 hours 52 mins is not a bad timing for a first timer. B, I told you i will get the finisher medal for you! hihi...
Me and Puay Gaik (super woman!) finishes the race on the podium.
Mission accomplished. Goal achieved! Resolution kept!
I ran the race, I finished the race, and I have kept the FAITH! Praise God!

No comments: