Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Money that was spent like water (part 2)

and doze off on the sofa...ZZzz.Call up aniu for lunch later but he is still sleeping..hihih.... so I also doze off again...Approx 12PM, he called and we met up for lunch. Woh,...he replace his Saga with MyVi SE. Canggih....Brought me to Pan Mee under the tree...haha..

Pan Mee, Rojak and Ling Teh - Aniu belanja....

We went to Queensbay Mall....had some men's talk on the way...scouting and checking out Penang girls. wakakakka... and had my favourite Hokkaido Ice Cream before we leave QB Mall.

Hokkaido Ice Cream for 2 pax - RM10.80. (Too bad, those girls aren't from Hokkaido )

Get my bike at around 3.30PM...was really rushing against time as the KTW B/W closes at 5PM! Rush thru the Penang Bridge , the Highway and the toll and with the direction Aniu gave me, I reached the KTM B/W by 4.15PM! That was close...

Motorbike shipment - RM88.50. (Pain in the @$$)

Then walked over to get the first bus to Ipoh ...Saw Kurnia Bestari but quickly shun it and pretend I didn't see it at all. Bad experience with them...Bought Sri Maju bus to Ipoh .

Sri Maju B/W - Ipoh (5.30PM) - RM10.70

Ok, I did some stupid thing here. The weather is hot and humid and dusty in the B/W bus station. Horrid... I am only thinking of I think... Air Con! Looking around but there's no KFC, McD or any shopping complex nearby! Crap.. So I walked further down to the main road...and finally found 7-11! I was so thrill that I opened the fridge several time pretending to choose my drinks. hhahah... bought one lousy drink

Green Tea with Honey and Tissue Paper - RM3.40

Imagine, I lepak there for about 10min and the sales person inside thought I wanted to do something funny inside..(Imagine carrying a big bag and holding a crash helmet) haha... I felt uncomfortable being looked like that, I finally chow and go back to the station...Boarded the bus at 5.30PM sharp! Unbelievable punctual!
Chatted in the bus with a USM student...young...and naive. hahaha... Nah...no chemistry....
haha.. mum and sis picked me up in Sri Maju station before we head to eat Taugeh Chicken

Taugeh Chicken - RM 32

That's my trip from KL - Penang - Butterworth - Ipoh - Kampar on Saturday (02/08/08).

Imagine I have been traveling across 3 states in just the span of 24 hours! Tired... Exhausted!
Lepaked at home the following 2 days had durians...loads of durians...and mum home cook food... for the first time, i didn't eat out in Kampar! Hahaha....
These are the money spent on the following 2 days!

Dental care (Scaling and Tampal) - RM95 (Eerie...but my teeth are clean!)
Helmet face shield - RM10
Edaran Kampar - KL (2.30PM) - RM22 for 2pax

Back in KL on the 4th of August, stopped at the Pasar Seni area..was also rushing to the KTM KL to get my bike before they charged me additional RM6 for late reception of bike. Got the bike and ADV had a first taste of KL life after so long. hihi...
Went back to Taman Desa and pump petrol. Imagine...I am using my credit card to pump a 2.73L petrol. Haha... how much is that? hihi...bet the petrol owner will curse me. haha..

Petrol - RM7.37
Helmet and Number Plat - RM 39
AEN service - RM100 (This is killer...changed spark plug, air filter and oil filter. I use ELF engine oil which I supply it. ahahha)

So....whats the total usage for the weekend? Drum roll please...
~ RM 633.17 ~
So, I hope i can get back my ROI by riding my bike to work every day!

No comments: